Stepping Up Video Series
Small-Group Study for Men
Men’s Small-Group Study
The Stepping Up video series dives deep into the topic of biblical manhood, calling every man to reject passivity and step up to lead with courage in all areas of life. In ten sessions, participants of this men’s small-group study are challenged to strengthen bonds with fellow group members, form godly habits, claim more personal victories, share testimonies and ongoing experiences, and establish accountability with other men. Over 20 experts provide the teaching on biblical manhood, including:
Session titles are:
- A Call to Courage/What Robs a Man of Courage
- The Five Steps (Part One: Boyhood/Adolescence)
- The Five Steps (Part Two: Manhood/Mentor/Patriarch)
- The Power to Step Up
- Am I Stepping Up? Part One: Stand Firm
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Two: Men Take Initiative
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
- Am I Stepping Up? Part Four: Men Plan Ahead and Provide
- Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
- Having a Vision for Your World
Each session is designed to take about 60 to 90 minutes to complete. Video sessions are 25 to 40 minutes each and small-group discussion adds about 30 minutes. Hosts will need the leader kit, and each guest will need a video series workbook.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Fill out the form below to preview Session 1.