A Prescription for Busyness
About the Guest
- Joanne Kraft recalls the day when she and her husband decided their family was going to take a year off from all extracurricular activities to spend more time together. https://www.familylife.com/podcast/series/just-too-busy/
- Pastor Kevin Deyoung talks about "Is Attending Church Relevant?" on FamilyLife Today. https://www.familylife.com/podcast/series/is-attending-church-relevant/
- Resting is a spiritual discipline that many of us choose to ignore. Guests Hannah Anderson and Barbara Rainey describe why our souls are in desperate need of consistent periods of rest. https://www.familylife.com/podcast/familylife-this-week/the-importance-of-rest/
- Hannah Anderson's website https://www.sometimesalight.com/
- Download FamilyLife's new app! https://www.familylife.com/app/
- Find resources from this podcast at https://shop.familylife.com/Products.aspx?categoryid=130.
- Check out all that's available on the FamilyLife Podcast Network. https://www.familylife.com/familylife-podcast-network/
Humble Roots: How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul and All That’s Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment...moremoreChrist Covenant Kevin served as pastor of ...more
Are you too busy? Answer this question as you learn more from Joanne Kraft, Kevin DeYoung, and Hannah Anderson.