69: Good Co-Parenting: Conflict and Cooperation with Your Ex
About the Guest
- Learn more about Dr. Jeppsen.
- Stepfamily Resources
- Certificate in Blended Family Ministry course for ministry leaders
- Well Blended: Growing Unity and Character in your Stepfamily – a self-paced course
- Send us your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast.
Children need healthy relationships with both parents after divorce, which requires good co-parenting. Listen to Ron Deal’s conversation with Dr. Mary Jeppsen on how co-parent anger dramatically impacts a child and how former spouses can keep conflict at a minimum and cooperation at a maximum in order to co-parent well.