About FamilyLife Blended®
- FamilyLife Blended® audio: We have both a 60 second short feature and a podcast in which Ron Deal delivers encouragement for those in stepfamilies and those who know them—which is a whole lot of us today. A relevant, real-world outlook with a biblical perspective.
- Summit on Stepfamily Ministry: The first of it’s kind event to bring together ministry leaders to learn, collaborate, share resources, and call the church to this vital ministry.
- Resources: FamilyLife has books, DVDs, and curriculum to help provide practical, realistic solutions to the issues stepfamilies face.
- Ministry/Event Finder: Find a blended ministry and/or event in your area.
- Articles: Browse through our many articles on everything from blended family life to ministering to stepfamilies.
- Devotional Readings: FamilyLife Blended has a number of reading plans available on YouVersion that provides practical, realistic solutions to the unique issues that stepfamilies face. You can access this great content through the YouVersion app on your smartphone or on their website.
About Ron Deal
Ron L. Deal is one of the most widely read and viewed experts on blended families in the country. He is Director of FamilyLife Blended® for FamilyLife®, founder of Smart Stepfamilies™, and the author and Consulting Editor of the Smart Stepfamily Series of books including the bestselling Building Love Together in Blended Families: The 5 Love Languages® and Becoming Stepfamily Smart (with Dr. Gary Chapman), The Smart Stepfamily: 7 Steps to a Healthy Family, and Preparing to Blend. Ron is a licensed marriage and family therapist, popular conference speaker, and host of the FamilyLife Blended podcast. He and his wife, Nan, have three sons and live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Learn more at FamilyLife.com/blended.