The FamilyLife eMentoring movement embraces the challenge: “Every believer, a ready mentor.” Whether you want training for yourself or your church, we have the tools to help.
If you’ve been fortunate enough to have a few mentors in your life, you understand the power of a good mentor. And you may also have a heart for mentoring others, though you may not feel up to the task … yet.
The FamilyLife eMentoring® program offers various platforms for training:
- Free online videos:Complete five short videos, then take a proficiency test (after each video) to become a “Ready Mentor” with FamilyLife, and receive a free gift. Are you ready? eMentoring login
- Free online tools:Our topical reference tool, the FamilyLife Mentor Guide provides instant access to biblical wisdom and practical insights on dozens of common life issues. Go to the guide
Strengthen the mentoring efforts of your church through the training and tools offered by FamilyLife’s eMentoring®program. Everyone with a heart for one-to-one ministry will benefit—teachers, small group leaders, caregivers, mentors … even staff. Here’s what we offer:
- Training guides:Guides are available as a companion to the DVD. These are a great way to facilitate discussion and help your mentors retain the key concepts. Download printable guide
- Free online tools:Encourage your mentors to use our topical reference tool, the FamilyLife Mentor Guide, which provides quick reference to biblical wisdom and practical insights on many common life issues. Go to the guide
- Sample training schedule:FamilyLife provides a sample schedule of how you can host your one-day mentor training event. We are here to provide support! Host a training event