1. Kneel and surrender to Jesus Christ.
2. Train your family to love others.
3. Become the guardian of marriage.
4. Evaluate what your schedule is all about and where it’s taking you. Slow down and make needed adjustments.
5. Men: Man up and step up.
6. Become proactive, not just reactive.
7. Refuse to allow the media monster to devour your family.
8. Train your family to think biblically.
9. Pray more, together.
10. Every family needs an overall mission.
© 2012 by FamilyLife. All rights reserved.